Black Lion Audio Bluey 500
- 500-series recreation of Chris Lorde-Alge’s most prized 1176 — used on every lead vocal he mixes
- 2 Cinemag transformers; a recreation of the original UTC input transformer, and a recreation of the original Reichenbach output transformer
- Wet/Dry mix knob allows for parallel compression not available on the original
- Input and Output buffering taken directly from Chris Lorde-Alge’s console inserts
- Hand-tested, calibrated and QC’d in the USA.
Labels:black lion audio, bluey, compressor