Sontronics just released their Drumpack & Drumpack Plus condenser sets.
“We were A/B testing the Sontronics drum mics set up against some thousand-pound mics and we had to keep checking the tracks because the Sontronics mics sounded as good if not better than the expensive ones. We were totally blown away!”
MARK RANKIN, Producer (Florence & The Machine, Adele, Plan B, Queens of the Stone Age)
“The DM-1B sounds better than my vintage Neumann U47fet, which is saying something, and the DM-1S is one of the best close mics I have ever used. Amazing!”
ANDY GRAY, Producer/Composer (Gary Numan, Radiohead, Enter Shikari, TT3D, CSI Miami)
Jeroen Rietbergen (musical creative director) who plays keyboards at the show “The Voice of Holland” just starting to use the waldorf Quantum on stage. Jeroens first impression: “what a great cool synth”
Jeroen is a well know keyboard player in The Benelux and abroad. Played in the past in different bands like: Candy Dulfer/Marco Borasato/Jan Akkerman/Soulvation and he also worked as a composer for several film music.
We just put new reviews online from our dutch magazines.
We just put new tests online from our dutch magazines. We collected all new tests/reviews at our special page. Please click here to access this page. At this page you will find tests from Waldorf, Saramonic, Sontronics, 2Box, Centrance, Avantone and many more. Just take a look.
These 2 new recorders are used in the field, in a studio. Actually everywhere you need to record without power cord.
We are proud to release the Saramonic SR-Q2 and SR-Q2M.
If you like to record in the field/studio/livingroom without any powercord then this recorders are the one for you. Many of the users are musicians which want to record their demo’s fast. With the build in microphone it is no problem to record on a high quality
#saramonic #hyperactivebenelux #recorder #inthefield #nopowercord #sr-q2 #sr-q2m
Suggested streetprice 449,00 euro
- microSD card slot with 4 transport buttons and status LED
- Built-in USB audio interface – compatible with Mac, PC, iOS® and Android® devices
- 2 Neutrik™ Combo inputs (XLR, 6.35mm jack)
- Accepts microphones, line level sources, and Hi-Z instruments (guitar/bass)
- High pass filter and impedance (Hi-Z) switches per channel
- Ultra low-noise boutique mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- Signal and peak LEDs per channel
- Adjustable Stereo aux input (3.5mm jack)
- Audiophile digital converters (24-bit/192kHz)
- Monitor blend control (input/USB) per channel
- Balanced monitor output (two 3.5mm TRS jacks)
- Loud Hi-Fi headphone amplifier with 3.5 mm stereo output
- Monitor volume control and mono switch
- Stereo aux output (3.5mm jack) with level switch (HI/LO)
- „LO“ allows direct connection to a DSLR camera mic input
- Hi-capacity Li-Po battery (up to 8 hours), charge indicator LEDs
- 2 separate Micro USB jacks (audio/charging)
- Durable, scratch-protected, anodized black aluminium housing
- 1/4” thread for tripod mounting
- Carry pouch and USB cable included
- Dimensions (WTH): 70 x 121 x 36mm
- Weight: 275g
#centrance #hyperactivebenelux #recording #highend #mobilerecording #studio #audiointerface #soundfield
#waldorf #quantum #review #test #hyperactivebenelux #synth #amazing #interfacemagazine
We can now offer the Vyrve MIZAR – an extremely versatile compact PA system that is ideal for parties, presentations, performances, smaller concerts and rehearsal rooms.
The Class D amplifiers deliver 370W RMS and up to 123dB SPL.
At the heart of the MIZAR system is a conveniently portable subwoofer with a built-in 8-channel powered mixer and Bluetooth®.
The two satellite speakers can be securely stowed in the rear of the subwoofer for storage and transport.
The MIZAR comes with 2 speaker cables, 2 speaker stands, a sturdy carry bag and a printed user manual.
The MIZAR system can be set up quickly in various variations as a 1.1 or 2.1 system.
Thanks to their contact rails the satellites can – for smaller applications – be connected directly (without cables) to the subwoofer.
Alternatively, and using the adjustable sub pole, the satellites can also be mounted on the subwoofer at a height of 1.25 to 1.85m.
This sub pole can simply be taken from one of the speaker stands.
A stereo system (2.1) is realized either with two speaker stands (up to a height of 1.97m) or with one speaker stand, leaving one of the two satellites mounted on the subwoofer.
Vyrve MIZAR is now available and has a suggested street price of 499.00 EUR (incl. VAT )
#hyperactivebenelux #mizar #vyrveaudio #compactpa #party #singandsongwriters
Check out this video
#saramonic #vmicmini #hyperactivebenelux #outdoorfilming #vlogging #vlog #camera
#ise2019 #hyperactivebenelux #show #amsterdam
Test it at your dealer