#sontronics #corona #test #interface #studio #live #recording
Berichten met een Label ‘live’
Suggested sales price 299,00 euro.
Komet is een relatief nieuw bedrijf uit Baton Rouge Louisiana, en produceert hoofdzakelijk “hand made boutique” gitaarversterkers.
Met de Komet K.O.D.A. is het tijd voor een introductie van het merk Komet. Komet wordt niet alleen ontworpen, maar ook volledig geproduceerd in the USA.
#hyperactivebenelux #komet #koda #gitar #whauwhfactor #boutique #live #recording
From 799,00 euro to 699,00 euro(Suggested sales price) till 31/07/2018
Check it out at your nearest dealer of Presonus, click here for the dealersspecifications of Presonus Studiolive AR22:
- 12 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with 60 mm level fader, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ (mono channels: sweepable mid band)
- 2 instrument inputs, 20 balanced line inputs, and 16 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 21/22) with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 4.1 input
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- 1 stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, optional output, and bypass footswitch jack
- 22×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2×2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global 48V phantom power
- Rackmount kit included
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software, Studio One® 3 Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
#presonus #hyperactivebenelux #studiolivear22 #promotion #studio #live #usbmixer
Click on the picture for more info
Sontronics Corona dynamic microphone.
It Is not only has a super-cool retro design but is one of the rare dynamic vocal mics with a supercardiod pattern, thus offering a superb rejection. It’s ideal for live and studio use and was developed especially for vocals and speech. However, it’s also great for guitar amps, drums, percussion, saxophone, brass and harmonica.
#corona #sontronics #hyperactivebenelux #studio #live
At your Presonus authorized dealer only16-channel Digital Mixer
- Built-in 18×16 USB recording interface
- 8 mono channels, 4 stereo channels, 4 aux buses
- Inputs: 12x XLR (microphone), 12x 1/4” TRS (Line), 4x RCA (Line)
- Outputs: 3x XLR (main L/R, mono), 8x 1/4” TRS (main L/R, monitor L/R 4x aux)
- Headphone output (1/4” stereo) with separate volume control
- Talkback communication system with dedicated XLR microphone input
- 13 high-headroom XMAX™ Class A mic preamplifier
- Hiqh-quality Burr-Brown converters (118 dB dynamic range)
- 24 Bit/44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Fat Channel with: phase reverse, HPF, compressor, limiter, noise gate, 3-band semi-parametric EQ, pan, phantom power
- 50 Fat Channel presets, 50 user presets
- 2 master effects processors (delay, reverb), 50 FX presets, 50 user presets
- 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- Scene store and recall, 79 user presets
- 60 mm precision faders
- Fast-acting LED meters
- MIDI input/output
- MIDI control over: scene and FX recall, FX to main assign, main output, and FX return level
- Included accessory: USB cable, multitrack-recording software „Capture“, mixer-control software “UC-Surface”, control app “QMix” for iOS and Android, DAW „Studio One 3 Artist“, plug-in suite “Studio Magic” (software for download)
- Rugged steel chassis
- Optional rack ears available
- Dimensions (WDH): 406 x 397 x 140 mm
- Weight: 7.3 kg
Computer system requirements:
- USB 2.0 port
- Windows 7x 64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 64 Bit or later
- Intel Core 2 (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 30 GB hard disk space
- Internet connection (product registration, software download)
- Monitor with 1366×768 resolution
#presonus #studio #live #recording #hyperactivebenelux #studiolive1602USB
Hyperactive Benelux proudly announce the exclusive agreement to distribute Audix Microphones for The Netherlands.
30 Years of Excellence
Audix commenced in 1984 with a mission that remains unchanged: To design, engineer, and manufacture high performing, innovative products that contribute to the advancement of the professional audio industry. Year after year Audix microphones are recognized for their innovative design, performance, quality, durability and value.
Microphones Built to Last a Lifetime
Audix is determined to push the limits of technology. From concept to completion, our on-site research and development team combine with an in-house manufacturing facility, enable us to proudly provide products designed at our Wilsonville, Oregon headquarters. Audix continues to evolve as we strive to provide you with products that exceed your expectations.
Performance is Everything
We attribute our continued success to several factors: our devoted customers who provide us with invaluable product feedback; a talented research and development team whose goal is to produce state of the art products and a highly trained staff who want to help you get the most from your Audix equipment.
Ingenuity and passion are alive and well at Audix – and we have every intention to keep it this way.