The patented technology behind Comply™ Foam Tips is unrivaled. With engineering based on knowledge of ear-canal structure and with innovative memory-foam technology, Comply™ products dramatically enhance your listening experience.
Comply™ Foam Tips
Comply™ Foam Tips are made with high-tech, viscoelastic polyurethane foam. This heat-sensitive, breathable foam conforms to the dynamic shape of the ear canal, providing a perfect in-ear fit. The foam’s passive noise-reduction technology seals out unwanted ambient sound and funnels pure music directly into the ear canal, without leaking bass.
Thirty times softer than the silicone used on ordinary, factory-supplied earbuds, Comply™ Foam Tips are extraordinarily comfortable, reducing irritation and fatigue and leaving listeners with clear, crisp sound.
Numerous earphone tests using Comply™ Foam Tips have shown no significant reduction in frequency response when compared to ordinary silicone tips (testing performed using a pure tone frequency sweep from 200 Hz – 8,000 Hz).
– A built-in filter safeguards earphones from wax and debris, but is virtually transparent acoustically (less than 2dB transmission loss).
– Comply™ Foam Tips offer excellent noise isolation. Actual attenuation depends on earphone design and frequency.
– Several sizes to fit most earphones. Engineered materials are tailored to provide optimal coefficient of friction for attaching to the earphone and soft durometer for comfort.
Super-Soft Memory Foam
– Extremely soft polyurethane foam for long-term, comfortable wear. Also, conforms to the ear canal to maintain an acoustic seal and retain earphone in the ear.
(Average compression modulus around 1.5 psi at 98˙F and 50%RH)
– Sleek, tapered shape is designed to provide both easy insertion and stability in the ear canal.
– Numerous earphones tested using Comply™ Foam Tips have shown no significant reduction in frequency response versus an ordinary silicone tip.
(Testing performed using a pure tone frequency sweep from 200Hz-8000Hz)
Comply™ Noise-Reduction Earphones
The casings for Comply™ NR-10 and NR-10i
Earphones are sealed separately to ensure maximum performance. And unlike active noise-reduction systems, they do not require batteries.
Integrated protective wax-guard
Built-in filter safeguards earphones from wax and debris that can diminish sound quality and damage earphones, but is virtually transparent acoustically, yielding a transmission loss of less than 2dB.
Core diameter varies by model to fit most earphones. Engineered materials provide optimal friction coefficient for attaching tip to earphone and soft durometer for comfort.
Ultrasoft, body heat-activated memory foam
Extremely soft polyurethane foam for long-term, comfortable wear. The foam is activated by body heat, conforming perfectly to the shape of the ear canal and resulting in an acoustic seal that funnels pure sound and provides an exceptional in-ear fit.
The ergonomic design yields superior attenuation for optimal noise isolation. The sleek, tapered shape also provides easy insertion and stability in the ear canal.
Check compatibility, click here