BeschrijvingThe Avantone “Cabernet (C-series)” mics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. The CV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 1950’s & 1960’s…but at a fraction of their cost!
The rugged CV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CV-12 as a primary vocal mic…It exudes class visually as well as sonically. Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
The versatile CV-12 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
• Type: Tube-Type True Condenser Microphone
• Capsule: Dual-sided 32mm center-terminated gold-sputtered Mylar (6 micron)
• Polar Patterns: 9 patterns selectable at PS-12 power supply
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 3dB
• Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
• Maximum SPL: 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
• Equivalent noise level: <17dB
• S/N Ratio: 78dB
• Sensitivity: -35dB
• Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables
• Tube Type: 6072A
• High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
• Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch
• Power Requirements: Dedicated PS-12 Power Supply w/ selectable 115/230 VAC capability
• Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body
• Weight: .8 kgs / 1.8 lbs
• Dimensions: 237mm x 46mm / 9.5″ x 1.8